The practice of yoga has long been understood to be a way of bringing about a deeper connection with your body, to help open up the spaces in your mind and to return you to the stillness where you can begin to remember who you truly are. It invites you to find the courage to meet your vulnerabilities, and to know where you are emotionally entangled. But most importantly, it challenges you to be present – moment by moment – where your awareness is focused entirely on what is rather than what was or what may be.
As all the great teachers remind us presence is a journey, not a destination. It is an art that takes practice if we are to integrate it into our everyday lives – and, in a world full of distractions, judgements and fear this can at times feel difficult to achieve and sustain.
In this two day experiential workshop we will support you in developing ‘The Art of Presencing’ by opening the space for you to learn and practice how to:
- Ride the waves of emotion so you can begin to quiet the mind
- Integrate and balance your thinking, feeling and sensing
- Use your breath as a way to regulate your nervous system and bring you back to your centre
- Discern between observations and interpretations as a way to support your focus on what is rather than what was or what may be
During our time together we will journey, with curiosity, compassion and care as you begin to connect deeply with the incredible gifts of presencing.
** For those who wish to become appleyoga trained teachers this is a pre-requisite for the workshop ‘The Mastery of Holding Space’.
If you are already within appleyoga's teacher training program, then successful completion of Kerry-Lyn's course will have earned 20 more hours towards your appleyoga 500hr certificate. If you wish to complete further training with appleyoga after your initial 200hr YA training elsewhere then you are very welcome to email us so we can further support your teacher training education with us.
Dates & investment coming soon!
Our teacher training course has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance Professionals. Our graduates are trained to the highest standard and are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 90+ days or more prior to the training date: payments will be refunded, less £200 which is your non-refundable deposit.
- 89-60 days prior to the training date: payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less the £200 non-refundable deposit) to a future appleyoga training.
- 59 days or less prior to the training date: payments are not refundable.